[Server-devel] XS_0_4 install]

Pia Waugh pwaugh at melcoe.mq.edu.au
Thu Oct 2 16:54:43 EDT 2008

Hi all,

<quote who="Bryan Berry">

> What's more concerning to me is that ejabberd has never once worked for
> me "out-of-box." I have always had to reinstall it before getting it to
> work. Has anyone out there gotten ejabberd to work consistently on new
> XS installs w/ reinstalling it?

I've only had to reinstall once out of 5 servers I've built/deployed. I
found this strange. Did it not work straight away, or did it fail down the
track a little? You've got me concerned now :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third
                             eye." - Bill Hicks