[Server-devel] small form factor XS options?

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:29:51 EST 2008

Hi Bryan et al,

This probably goes without saying, but make sure that all your hardware
is supported by Fedora 9 and know to run well on that distribution.

Also FYI, here's the list of recommended HW:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Recommended_Hardware

Update and correct as needed but please do not put anything new on there
until its fully installed, tested and known to work rock solid with an
"out of the box" XS ISO binary.

Thanks,

Greg S