[Server-devel] Getting up to speed on XS

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Nov 20 22:26:29 EST 2008

Hi Anna,

I want to thank you for your help. My teammates and I were able to connect
to your XS server and get a chat going there. Working on a server that we
believed worked was a big help.  We upgraded our XOs to the latest build 767
and now things are going better.

We have successfully  shared  chat on our XS install!

Are you running XS in your school? Do the kids primarily  use the XS and the
internet for collaboration or the built in Mesh?  How is it working? How
many kids can your server handle?

Thanks!
Caroline

--