[Server-devel] XS - XO archiving and backup (was Re: [OLPC India] Issues on the ground )

Reuben K. Caron reuben at laptop.org
Mon Nov 10 08:51:35 EST 2008

XS 0.4 does include a backup and restore functionality. The restore is
through a web interface that can be accessed at
http://schoolserver/ds-restore. The one caveat to this functionality is
that it requires the XO to be running 8.2 (in order for the backup to run).

<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployments_Support>