[Server-devel] XS software compatibility question

Berkowitz Andrew (Project Connect) ABerkowitz at schools.nyc.gov
Tue May 20 14:59:03 EDT 2008

I am having a problem with the ejabberd.

I took the ejabberd.cfg & ejabberdctl.cfg files from a working server
and then changed the domain before starting ejabbered.

What do you suggest?

[root at localhost ~]# ejabberdctl ejabberd status
Node ejabberd at schoolserver is started. Status: started
ejabberd is not running
[root at localhost ~]# ps auxxwww | grep jabber
ejabberd  2672  0.0  0.0   1932   340 ?        S    10:32   0:00
/usr/lib/erlang/erts-5.6.1/bin/epmd -daemon
ejabberd  3320  0.1  0.8  65200 18116 ?        Sl   10:39   0:00
/usr/lib/erlang/erts-5.6.1/bin/beam.smp -K true -- -root /usr/lib/erlang
-progname erl -- -home /var/lib/ejabberd -pa
/usr/lib/ejabberd-2.0.0/ebin -sname ejabberd -s ejabberd -ejabberd
config "/etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.cfg" log_path
"/var/log/ejabberd/ejabberd.log" -sasl sasl_error_logger
{file,"/var/log/ejabberd/sasl.log"} -mnesia dir
"/var/lib/ejabberd/spool" -kernel inetrc "/etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.inetrc"
-noshell -noinput