[Server-devel] setting up project tracking app for OLE Nepal office

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Fri May 2 00:54:49 EDT 2008

This question isn't actually related to the XS, it is related to our
internal office IT for OLE Nepal.

I am going to set up an internal office project management system for
the finance, sysadmin, and networking teams, primarily to track
procurement requests and trouble tickets for the office and the pilots.
Is there any reason I should use anything besides Trac?

I have looked at www.redmine.org and it is quite pretty. However, I want
a nice stable solution. I assume Trac is more stable. Suggestions?
thanks

Bryan