[Server-devel] New architect and roadmap - and phone conference

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Sat Mar 22 05:43:24 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 19:23 -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Hi all!

<snip>

>  Or Skype itself to place a call to the US. ]

that worked techically fine last "repaircenter meeting"

For me no us_navite speaker:
- following the meeting is oke,
- participating is harder than irc
- irc backchannel is really helpfull.

> Overall, I think we are going to get this done one release at a time,
> keeping our eyes firmly on the ball, until we get to 1.0-ness.
>
>       Who wants to be part of it?  ;-)

Me, however I am not a skilled programmer (sh,perl are fine) I could
test, find bugs, give 2cts where needed. I have experience in
administration (FreeBSD/linux,networking) or and building embedded
systems (FreeBSD). I Would love to run the XS on a 64Mb cf-image. But is
out a of the picture i guess.

Marten

--

Marten Vijn