[Server-devel] GSoC

crosvera crosvera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:58:05 EDT 2008

Hello, I'm Carlos Ríos, a university student Chilean. And I want apply to
the "Google Summer of Code" and work to help the OLPC project, I read the
idea's list in the Wiki, and I found an idea that I'm sure that I can do it.

The idea it's about design the admin interface of the school servers. I
write to know what kind of things I need to do, before may 24 when it's the
apply to "Google Summer of Code", and participate in the project.

well, that's it.
See ya!

P.S: sorry if my english it's not so good