[Server-devel] Testing Plan for XO's

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Fri Mar 14 10:00:05 EDT 2008

I am impressed.
Just one suggestion, taken from the days I was in retail: use a
self-adhesive label with fields already marked with Boot, Firmware,
Software, Load.  Then the tester initials OK each box.  That label
should be on the XO itself - it is way too easy to get a tested XO in
the wrong box, this way you don't have to keep track of the boxes
belonging to which XO etc and what is marked on them.
This used to be sort of standard procedure when QA electronics - not
that common anymore...

Yama