[Server-devel] Testing Plan for XO's

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:28:30 EDT 2008

Amit ji,

Here is the Testing Plan I told you I would write. I hope you find it

It covers the inventory process, firmware testing, and loading of a
customized build. This is a draft, we have not run through it yet.

I have attached two spreadsheets to the wiki page, one inventory
spreadsheet and a testing check-off sheet.

I wrote the check-off sheet w/ the intention that less technical people
will help w/ the testing process.

If anyone calls me anal-retentive . . . they are right!

Would appreciate your feedback and ideas, and that of others. Hope you
find this useful. You can follow the progress of Nepal's pilot schools
at http://blog.olenepal.org

Hope things are going well w/ your upcoming pilots

Best Regards,

Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer
OLE Nepal, http://www.olenepal.org