[Server-devel] Active Antenna woes

sulochan acharya sulochan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:38:27 EST 2008

Hi John,
Yeah, i still have mesh crashing on me every now and then. Its a hit and
miss with two antennas plugged in.
I haven't had problem with it in the past day or so but i wont be surprised
if it crashed right after i send this email.

What was the change made in the driver? Is there a new one out that i should
update to?
thanks for your help.

-Sulochan