[Server-devel] Ultra Mobile XO Server

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sun Jun 22 23:42:26 EDT 2008

This is a regular project around OLPC.  Nobody has found time to
finish it, but a new person regularly takes it on...

Tyler was the latest to try, Scott had worked on it some as well.
The simple part everybody is working on is building an external
disk that is basically XS (F7) plus the OLPC kernel, and getting
OFW to boot it.

You have our encouragement, how can we help ?

John