[Server-devel] VPN server for our project

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Sun Jun 22 05:49:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

OLPC France is plannig a project "Windrose"
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/WindroseOLPC ) consisting for the schools
among the world participating in the project to share and publish their contents
(text, images, videos, etc.) in a semi-private BLOG (likely EduBlogger).

My question: has anyone experimented the fonction of a VPN network involving
remote XS servers ?
Our concern is to protect the privacy of the kids, allowing private areas and
public areas and making the login process easier for the kids/teachers. The
communication/authentification to the VNP server will possibly be organised via
a local XS server.

Thank you for your comments

Best regards

Samy