[Server-devel] XS SW

Tim Moody timmoody at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 16 13:37:37 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

Thanks for answering my question.  Like you I only have anecdotal evidence,
and producing a thorough comparison is beyond what I could achieve with a
reasonable amount of effort.

I guess I'll continue to struggle get moodle to work with Pg on XS(163).  I
didn't find Pg as an installed service and the moodle that yum installed
only had mysql support libraries as dependencies.  Or should I just wait
until moodle is bundled with XS?

Tim