[Server-devel] Open Admin for OLPC, was Re: XS SW

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:50:16 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Les R <openadmin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  - How much does it overlap with Moodle?

> Yes, I have looked at it and have some solutions and have an
> integration approach. However, no integration code is available, yet.
> The main problem being that I try not to write software that nobody
> uses! If I get feedback that, yes, Moodle integration is something
> that folks want, then I'll write it! (grin)

Pop your head in the moodle forums, there is plenty of discussion &
enquiries about sw that is complementary to moodle ;-) Moodle has a
sizable userbase, so it might be interesting for you.

Moodle and complementary tools aren't in my immediate plans - this
means that I won't be hacking on this area in the next couple of
months. I will be working on it later in the year, definitely. Anyone
keen on moving things forward ahead of me is welcome to do so ;-)