[Server-devel] Help on the School_server

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Wed Jun 11 10:47:49 EDT 2008

I was considering that defining "sub units within the school" might be a
workaround for now, but I have no idea how that can be done.  By MAC
address?.
Please, people who know how that can be done, do tell us.

It has been mentioned that in some Uruguay schools they have to schedule
times of the day that certain classes can use their XOs, because if
there are too many on at the same time apparently they DOS the servers.

Yama