[Server-devel] Edublog notes (Tomeu Vizoso)

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:35:26 EDT 2008

I wasn't aware that teachers were using non-XO laptops.  If this is the
case, then it makes much more sense to tweak an existing editor,
probably the one in oublog as you mentioned.  Where can I get my hands
on the code for Moodle that runs on the XS?  (I'm still trying to get a
handle on where to find things at OLPC and a wiki search on this wasn't
fruitful =( )