[Server-devel] Edublog notes (Tomeu Vizoso)

Greg Smith (gregmsmi) gregmsmi at cisco.com
Thu Jun 5 12:16:41 EDT 2008

Hi Tomeu,

No problem.

FYI. That was marked as a "should" not a "must" in the requirements so
I'm open to re-thinking if absolutely necessary.

See requirement #10 at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Blog_Educativo_Plan_del_Proyecto#Requirements_
English

No network means no hosted blog site so its OK to assume LAN and often
WAN.

BTW If people want to review the requirements we can update them one
more time. I like to lock them down so engineers don't get thrashed late
in the game but we can them open another 1 - 2 weeks. There's always
something missing, wrong or unclear in the requirements :-( Also, not
every requirement has to be delivered for success. Its really a set of
goals meant to focus work on the right places. Don't let me bog this
down with an overblown process. I'm still learning how to build SW the
community/open source way.

Thanks,

Greg S