[Server-devel] Edublog notes (Tomeu Vizoso)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Thu Jun 5 11:42:57 EDT 2008

I see, sorry I missed the "XS only" requirement. All the solutions I
proposed could be done without any compiled programming (except
probably the abiword-based one), but all required a .xo to be
installed.

I was supposing that it was an activity that was supposed to work
without access to any network resource.

Regards,

Tomeu