[Server-devel] Edublog notes

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Jun 3 13:47:00 EDT 2008

Greg, Wad,

The people I'm working with apparently are familiar with Moodle rather
than Drupal, so that might be the way to go for me&them in that sense
(funny, Aymara has a different form for the "us" me-and-them, different
from me-and-y'all, would be handy in this sentence), though I am very
curious about the EduBlog as well.

 > My suggestion is to use Moodle, let teachers and sys admins set it up.

Uh, might need some hand-holding there, for those prospective teachers &
admin.  I myself have never set up a successful Moodle server, will have
to call that a priority so as to learn what a noob has to face.  Have
already several offers of help, so no need you personally to worry about
this.

 > BTW I need more people to test out the EduBlog GUI during Beta test,
 >  I need a teacher, a kid and an admin so let me know if you

sign me up if you want to let me give it a try.  No kids here, but I can
virtualize the other two, and maybe borrow a kid or two at the crucial
moments.  Y'all know I am obsessive about ease of use and vocal to the
point of bad manners... :-)

Yama