[Server-devel] Edublog notes

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Jun 3 10:22:53 EDT 2008

I second this request for off-internet solutions.

I am currently cooperating with a Bolivian Ministry of Education project
for community/school centers which depends largely on blogging and such
tools, so I am following this thread closely for concepts / ideas /
solutions that would be obsessively user friendly.
It would be just the best of both worlds if the same tool were used for
XOs when we do get a deployment there!

Yama