[Server-devel] ds-backup - help with a trial happening right now

greebo greebo at waugh.id.au
Wed Jul 30 19:51:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am in the middle of a largish trial, 500 children, and wanted to get the
backup going. Michael Stone was great to help me understand where ds-backup
is up to and I'm keen to install, test and contribute to the ds-backup
project however I'm rolling out 703 imaged laptops as we need them to the
stable for this deploymeent and apparently the software doesn't work on
703.

Can anyone help me out with this?

The trial is the first 100% saturation in the world, and as I am leaving in
2 days I was hoping to have it fairly done by the time I leave, hwoever I
can always return if necessary or work with the local people to make
updates.

I'm on the IRC #olpc and #sugar channels on freenode as email here is
really hard/slow.

Many thanks!
Pia Waugh