[Server-devel] Fuloong2F (lemote.com) : group buy/achat groupé

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Thu Jul 31 07:14:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

xe at OLPC France are planning to test the installation of a XS server on
various compact and low power architectures. Out next try will be the "Fuloong
2F" model of lemote.com.

The specifications are detailled above.

One unit costs USD 230. I am planning to sell 1 or 2 units
1 pcs : USD 318, 230(computer)+88(shipping cost by DHL)
2 PCs : USD 568, 460(computers)+108(shipping cost by DHL)

If someone (ideally in France) is interested by a group buy/achat groupé, in
order to reduce the shipping cost, please let me know.

Best regards,

Samy

MIPS based machine.

Item	Part	Detail
1	CPU	Loongson 2F CPU 800M~900M
2	System Memory	DDR2 512MB
3	Hard Disc	2.5'' 80GB
4	Graphics	XGI V2
5	Networking	Ethernet 10/100
6	I/O ports	USB 2.0 x 4
		Line-in x 1
		Microphone in x 1
		Ethernet RJ-45 x 1
		VGA out x 1
		Infrared interface x 1
		DVI x 1
		S-Video x 1
7	LED	Power Indicator
		Hard disc Indicator
8	Button	Power Button
		Reset Button
9	Power Consumtion	less than 11W (average)
10	Mainboard Dimension	18cmx14cmx3cm
11	Size	190mm×145mm×37mm
12