[Server-devel] schoolnet activities?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue Jul 29 00:13:09 EDT 2008

Bernie,

Have we configured Browse to display the Flash activities automatically?

Also, have we sugarized Firefox 3?

David, you can install firefox 3 as an rpm however we haven't completed
sugarizing it. Currently we are launching it from the command line. We
will sugarize it as we are using for the next generation of E-Paath
activities.

Also, check out our E-Library that we have developed
http://pustakalaya.olenepal.org  all built w/ open-source components and
and can scale to millions of objects. May be of interest to you.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer