[Server-devel] Testing EduBlog

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:13:10 EDT 2008

Hi Pablo,

Looks good! Thanks for helping us clarify the final steps before Beta
and for lining up the beta sites!

I copied in the server list and I'll let Tarun comment on any that he
can address.

My only comment is that I would like to make it work without login
needed by students but we can solve that later if its not ready in the
first pass.

Also for Tarun et al. Pablo is creating a home page with doc on EduBlog
for the beta: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/EduBlog

If we can easily update browse-new (maybe browse-new2?) to use that as
its home page it will facilitate making this easy.

Thanks,

Greg S