[Server-devel] EduBlog: Looking for comments/bugs

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:53:45 EDT 2008

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for the status and hard work.

I believe that you can put something on the journal from write in two ways:

- just close write
- choose Keep then one of RTF, TXT or HTML

are you saying that neither of those types of journal entries can be
inserted in to the EduBlog GUI?

Sounds like Pablo got an image to upload. I wonder what he did that is
different...

I hope we don't have to build and distribute a new write at this stage.
I appreciate that you have the skills to do this but it sounds hard to me.

Let's work around it if we can!

Thanks,

Greg S