[Server-devel] XS: Hardware known to work?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:07:17 EDT 2008

For a while we've had a confusing page in the wiki that mixed up the
HW that Wad wants to build (some day we'll do it!) and the HW we want
to recommend people buy for their XS. Greg pointed out that we need a
clear message on what HW this runs on, so I've split the wiki page in
two, and cleaned things up.

    It almost makes sense now.

The HW to use today is discussed here - if you have installed a recent
XS image sucessfully, add it to the list:

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Recommended_Hardware

And the XS that we may build some day has moved to

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Server_Hardware

I've speed-edited them, so friendly review, editing and polish welcome.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com