[Server-devel] out of the loop on XS work -- What's the latest?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 00:20:27 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:
> I need to set up a testbed in our office w/ the latest XS stuff. Is
> there a new version since 163? If not, how can I update individual parts
> like ds_backup and other stuff I am not up on? edublog??

I am building a new image with ds-backup in the next day or so. Should
have been up last night or today, but getting the build env setup in
NZ involves transferring several GB over a slow link.

Edublog is moving forward, but it won't be on the images for a while,
as it is a custom Moodle (or patches on top of moodle), and Moodle
stuff is not on the XS yet.

Slowly moving forward :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com