[Server-devel] EduBlog: Issue Posting to Blogger from Venango (XS 163)

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:32:24 EDT 2008

Hi Tony,

I don't think that php-xml was there before.  I looked at php and the
dom.so file does exist in the modules folder.  This may have been from
the recent yum install php-xml I ran  (it did install a package).  I
think we should try a webserver restart and see if php detects it.

git-pull works fine in /var/www/html/test.  I am not sure why there were
problems before, but it likely had nothing to do with our server.

I'm not sure why it looked like I was online.  Perhaps it is because I
was unable to run logout? (Power randomly went out).

Thanks,
Tarun