[Server-devel] EduBlog: Issue Posting to Blogger from Venango (XS 163)

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:49:18 EDT 2008

Hi Tony, Martin,

Tony:
Glen told me nothing is blocked in PA.  I've tracked the problem to our
php install, so my initial suspicion was wrong.  PHP was compiled with
--disable-dom, but that is required for the GData lib to operate.  I
tried to find how to install it manually, but so far my searching has
only turned up that it is part of the php core and no install is required.

Martin:
I'm wondering if this has to do with the set up of the school server.  I
think php is part of the xs build (can't find the exact page, but
remember seeing it somewhere).  If so, is there a reason for disabling
this extension?

Thanks,
Tarun