[Server-devel] Moodle administration

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:22:48 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

The original problem seems to have disappeared.  git fetch was failing
for some reason.

I do however, have other questions =).

1) git only recently started complaining about trailing whitespace.  Is
there a config option to make it trim it automatically?
2) git pull seems to work okay in the test env to not destroy install
information.  I believe config.php is the only file that stores install
specific info.  Is that correct?
2) How should I integrate the Zend GData lib?  Should it be in moodle's
lib folder, or a requirement for the server to use the feature?

Thanks!  Your help is much appreciated!

Tarun