[Server-devel] Issue with 2 B4s and a C2

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:57:02 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:41 AM, David Leeming
<leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb> wrote:
> AFTER clicking register, and rebooting, it won't find the school mesh and
> eventually settles on teh simple mesh. Then olpc-netstatus reports:

 - Have you connected successfully with this machine? (we've seen a
small % of machines with badly connected antennae)

 - Does this happen consistently? (a few tries)

 - Are you close/far from the active antenna?

 - As Wad says, can you send the file that olpc-netlog generates?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com