[Server-devel] Wikiserver on XS

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:06:55 EDT 2008

good thing there are brighter bulbs involved in olpc than myself :)

cbj I will have to look at your code for wikislice and see how it
harvests the images from wikipedia. I was having the most trouble w/
that part. Perhaps wikislice can easily be reused for wiktionary

we like wiktionary because it is quite small and it has audio samples
that say the word. Nepali kids seem really like the latter feature.