[Server-devel] School Server Status

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Jan 31 17:09:19 EST 2008

What is desperately missing at this point:

- the OLPC Activation service
- Woodhouse's multicast updater
- the OLPC Update service
- a primitive laptop backup for disaster recovery

Someone has claimed/shown to have code for each of these items, but it
needs integration into the school server build, ASAP.   Can the
respective
authors please send me pointers to your git tree and installation
instructions ?

Build 150 seems pretty solid.

Web caching seems to be working fine, but hasn't been
released in a build yet.   I'm working on web filtering and
will probably release both at the same time.

Thanks,
wad