[Server-devel] Tentative Plans for Nepal's School Server and related infrastructure

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:28:11 EST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 5:22 PM, Bryan Berry wrote:
> I do not believe that the idmgr used on the XS supports OpenID. Wad,
> please correct me if I am wrong.

The idmgr is a hack of a 50-line script that does XMLRPC. So no, it
doesn't support much of anything.

> I think the single best way for you to help us right now would be to
> work out an identity manager solution for the XS that supports OpenID
> and integrates well w/ Moodle.

Please make sure to put forward a concrete technical specification
here on how you'd go about doing that, as it'd be great to have you
work on this in a way that we can co-opt for the official XS builds
rather than having to duplicate effort.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org