[Server-devel] CentOS SME and the XS

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Feb 27 11:12:04 EST 2008

Stefan,
     Great.   You may end up suporting your own school server
distribution.

I would prefer that effort be spent on critical missing
functionality, like
laptop backup, server backup, getting a stable presence server, etc.

But if instead of doubling the resources working on the school server
you choose to duplicate it, that is your choice...

The decision to revisit the OS choice has already been made, but it
was also
decided not to do so until critical services were in place.

wad