[Server-devel] CentOS SME and the XS

stefan reitz stefan_w_reitz at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:26:11 EST 2008

Dear fellow travellers,

I did something y'all might not approve off. I posted to my favourite
linux server distribution's forum for help / server administration
adoption.
There is a slim chance something big might really come from this, but
looking at the XS' administrability, I felt compelled to.
I did not mean to downplay any of your efforts in turning the XS and
OLPC in general into a success. This is not about vanities. It is all
about administrability.
Please don't be offended - and keep up the great work.

Best regards
Stefan