[Server-devel] Deployment build specifications and Test cases

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:48:06 EST 2008

Hey guys

Hey guys, here is a basic spreadsheet that we will use next week for
testing. It is not complete yet. Just letting you know what we have in
mind.

I would put it on the wiki but our Internet connection is just too damn
slow

I have divided XS and XO into Deployment Builds 1 and 2. We intend to
setup and test Deployment build 1 next week, then backup images of both
the XS and XO before starting on the second deployment builds.

I also have the Test cases in the spreadsheet.

--
Bryan W. Berry
External Relations Manager