[Server-devel] School Server Status

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:11:22 EST 2008

On Feb 1, 2008, at 8:58 PM, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> I had these bits on schoolserver.laptop.org, and Ivan pulled a copy
> and improved them, I think.

Yeah, that was used to activate Uruguay and Mongolia. I'll post a
tarball ASAP.

>> - a primitive laptop backup for disaster recovery
>
> ivan?

The client is in git as users/krstic/ds-backup, but after I was pulled
away to deal with #5494, backup was reassigned to update.2 and I was
asked to not spend more immediate time on it.  Now the Nepal folks are
asking for it, so I'll see about banging out a working server end
during my upcoming quality tin can time.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org