[Server-devel] XO Connectivity - some ideas

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Fri Feb 1 14:50:32 EST 2008

Ankur,

I agree that GSM and CDMA networks have large penetration in India.
It might be interesting to look into cost of GPRS services , by data usage
or by per time basis. I don't avail of GPRS services and couldn't easily
find any pages that point to plans/costs too -- but if you could just give a
general idea of the cost, that'd be great.
Also, it'd be interesting to know about GPRS service costs in other
countries too ...

thanks
Arjun