[Server-devel] XS 0.5.1-dev03 with ejabberd goodness, kernel bling, Access Point workingness... looking for xmas testers

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:07:57 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:04 PM, David Leeming
<leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb> wrote:
> It works but you have to run through the procedure below each time you start
> the XOs up with the server.

Hmmm, well, that's definitely not normal procedure!

> - I have to log onto ejabberd web admin with all XOs turned off and delete
> all users (time consuming for a class of 40....) and then start them up.
> Then it will work fine and the neighbourhood screens populate, until you
> want to start again. Next time you start everything up, you will not see the
> other XOs, until the procedure is repeated.

I suspect there's something else happening there... on the server
there should be a log for ejabberd, /var/log/ejabberd.log I think. Can
you post it to the list or to me? That should give us something to
chew on...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com