[Server-devel] XS 0.5.1-dev03 with ejabberd goodness, kernel bling, Access Point workingness... looking for xmas testers

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Mon Dec 29 19:04:58 EST 2008

Hi Martin,

It works but you have to run through the procedure below each time you start
the XOs up with the server.

- I have to log onto ejabberd web admin with all XOs turned off and delete
all users (time consuming for a class of 40....) and then start them up.
Then it will work fine and the neighbourhood screens populate, until you
want to start again. Next time you start everything up, you will not see the
other XOs, until the procedure is repeated.

David Leeming
Technical Advisor, People First Network, Honiara, Solomon Islands
Alternative email address: leemingdavid at yahoo.com.au