[Server-devel] New xs-config and a 5.1-dev iso...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 10:56:13 EST 2008

Some news on this front -

 - There's xs-config 0.5.12 . After installing it, if you are using
active antennas you _must_ rm
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules

 - I'm pushing out OLPCXS-0.5.1-dev02-i386.iso - it'll take some 5hs
more. It weights 549MB, and its md5sum is
c5301057d8c26a5fb72cf72efe7ec633

There's some discussion on ejabberd lists about the presence problem
we are seeing. P1 claims it's fixed with a patch we already have, I
can repro it reliably. Something else is going on -- if we can get to
the bottom of this quickly... will anyone help me test it?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com