[Server-devel] New xs-config and a 5.1-dev iso...

Anna aschoolf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:31:17 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com>wrote:

> Are there any other showstoppers or serious annoyances with 0.5?

In one experiment, I registered 2 XOs (XOA and XOB) to the XS and it created
the moodle logins with links on the moodle login page.  For some reason, XOA
was given student permissions and XOB was given course creator permissions.

Then, from XOA, I successfully clicked on the link to login to moodle as XOB
and vice versa.  Is it intentional to make the moodle login on the "honor
system?"

Anna Schoolfield
Birmingham