[Server-devel] xs on cd

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:23:02 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net> wrote:
> At OLENepal, we are using a USB stick to install XS on the servers. We
> have created a 'boot cd' which installs XS from the USB stick when the
> server is unable to boot from CD. This saves have to reburn CD's.

I do the same - there's an "installcd-to-usb" script I use here -
actually, the name is "mkusbinstall". Jerry wrote it -

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/xs-livecd;a=tree;f=util;h=8994c236d2e3cec0dc9507e465fead8643cb51c6;hb=HEAD

Can I recommend you guys consider moving to 0.5 ;-) or the (probably
coming) 0.5.1 ?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com