[Server-devel] Testing EduBlog

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:33:42 EDT 2008

Hi Pablo,

>         - The cursor does not appear in the text area when writing the
>         body.
>         - It's not possible to handle the size of the image...
>         However, this could wait for version 2 ;-)

The cursor issue seems to be the way Gecko does things.  Unless text is
entered the cursor doesn't change.  I tried to see if we can override
this with css, but didn't have much luck.

The image resize handle issue is either a Browse bug or due to Browse
656 using an older version of gecko, so it is an xo issue with a really
non trivial fix.  I'm trying to find a workaround to make the issue less
apparent.

Sorry I can't find a quick fix for these issues.

Thanks,
Tarun