[Server-devel] Testing EduBlog

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:47:37 EDT 2008

Hi Pablo,

The version downloadable from:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/EduBlog_Instructions under the heading "For
Those with Build 656" has the new homepage.  Please let me know if it works.

About, the lang settings, when you go to any of the pages it should be
spanish (assuming your xo is using the spanish localization).  If that
does not work, then I will force the setting to spanish and not try to
detect the localization.

About multiple users, I was thinking that in a real school each teachers
and students have their own account.  Then, they can do concurrent
things without issues.  My concern is that for the test it looks like we
are going to use the same user account for everyone which can cause
problems.  If we can create separate user accounts for all the teachers
and students testing, that would be ideal.

Thanks for taking the time to test this stuff out.

Tarun