[Server-devel] EduBlog: Status

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:14:41 EDT 2008

Hi team,

Good news!

Marcel was able to install abiword 2.6.3 from the Fedora 9 repository
and all the features of EduBlog are decently working.  I've recreated
the demo student and teacher accounts and linked it to uruguay-xo-test.
I'll update the wiki with the exact links needed to go through the use
cases tomorrow and also try to work out a few rendering bugs with the
css differences between abiword, tinymce, moodle and blogger.

Many thanks to Tony and Glen in getting the server back online and to
Marcel for getting abiword conversion working!

Thanks,
Tarun