[Server-devel] EduBlog: possible issues with WriteNew

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:00:48 EDT 2008

Hi Tarun,

Not sure I fully understand that but it doesn't seem like a critical
issue to me.

The workflow I think we should support if we can is:
- Open write
- Add text and images
- Exit write ("Keep" first or just exit)
- Open Browse
- Click insert image link in EduBlog
- Pick Write document off the Journal and insert it in to Blog post

Is that right. Sounds like you are saying that the work flow of Open
Write document from journal will not get you to EduBlog. If that is the
only problem, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thanks,

Greg S