[Server-devel] EduBlog: possible issues with WriteNew

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 02:03:36 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,

I've noticed a few issues we could have with the new image supporting
Write.  Since the XO defaults to open up Journal files of that format in
the original Write, kids who use Journal to open up files could get
confused when they are working.  I think resolving this means changes to
the mime handlers for files, which would need root access to alter.  I'm
wondering if this is a major issue, or if we can avoid worrying about it
for the time being.

Thanks,
Tarun